Navy Gateway Inns & Suites Patuxent River
Heroes Stay With Us!
Make Navy Gateway Inns & Suites your first choice for your lodging needs. Whether travelling on orders or for pleasure, we offer professionally managed and operated quality lodging facilities that include both private rooms and one-bedroom suites with kitchenettes. All of our rooms feature wireless internet, flat screen TV’s and comfortable queen-sized beds topped with white duvets.
Meet your Mission and Save Travel Dollars. NGIS is the official and preferred lodging choice for all TDY travelers helping guests meet fiscal & mission goals while delivering comfortable and welcoming accommodations with cost-saving room rates.
Save on Leisure Travel Stay with Us! Traveling for the weekends & holidays? Dont forget to check with NGIS! Reserve your room today!
- Priority 1, Official Duty Traveler-Armed Forces active-duty military on temporary additional duty (TAD) or permanent change of station (PCS). U.S. DOD civilians, both APF and NAF, on TAD or PCS. Contractors traveling on government funded orders.
- Priority 2, Non-Duty Traveler rooms are offered on space available basis to Armed Forces active-duty military who are in a non-duty status, retired military, family members, and U.S. DOD civilians in a non-duty status and their accompanying family members.
Priority is given to guests on government funded orders.
Leisure travel reservations are available 30 days in advance, for up to 7 nights. (Based on availability).
Renovations at Navy Gateway Inns & Suites, NAS Patuxent River:
- Building 406 is open for business with one bedroom suites.
- Building 464 is undergoing an exciting renovation of the 35 guest rooms and common areas.
- Expected completion is July 2017.
- Guest rooms will be completely renovated to include
- New bathrooms
- Finished in warm wood tones with nickel fixtures and accessories
- Large walk-in showers
- New paint, carpet, window treatments
- New furniture with sophisticated details and clean lines designed to custom fit each room
- New bathrooms
- The building will also have renovated hallways, common areas and a new Guest Lounge with bright splashes of color and furniture accented by playful shapes will also be featured
The property consists of 35 Standard Queens, 70 Deluxe Queens (2 ADA accessible rooms) and 4 Executive Suites, all rooms are non-smoking.
Microwave, refrigerator and Keurig Coffee maker in all rooms.
25 person conference room.
Complimentary laundry facilities.
Flat screen TV's and in-room guest safes
USA Today newspapers
NMCI computer access
Non-NMCI computer access
DSN telephone access
Daily Housekeeping Service and a Vending Area
Free local calls.
Fax & copy service.
The property also features a 20-person conference room available for rent.