Learn To Swim
$50 (E1-E5) | $60 (All others)
• Group classes must have 6 to 12 participants, based on skill level.
• The NRC Aquatics team will offer participants alternate session times to fill classes with vacancies.
$100 (E1-E5) | $110 (All others)
• Cost includes six, 30 minute classes.
• Private lessons are available to swimmers of all ages and skill levels.
• Private lessons are held in conjunction with group lesson time-frames.
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION
FRIDAY, APRIL 27 | 10 A.M. - 2 P.M.
Military Only at the Adventure Zone
FRIDAY, MAY 4 | 10 A.M. - 2 P.M.
All Other Patrons at the Adventure Zone
SATURDAY, MAY 26
All Patrons at Riverside Aquatics Complex
For more information, contact the Supervisory Community Recreation Specialist at 410-326-2840 or 410-326-6867.