Family Advocacy Program
Out of an abundance of caution and in an effort to practice social distancing, the Fleet & Family Support Center is closed, and the staff are working remotely.
Please call 301-342-4911 for more information and assistance. For emergencies, please call the Command Duty Office at 301-342-1095.
The program is designed to address the prevention, identification, reporting, intervention, treatment and follow-up of child and spouse/intimate partner maltreatment.
- Education and Prevention of family violence
- Victim safety planning and support
- Offender and Command accountability
- Rehabilitative education and treatment
- Community accountability and responsibility for a consistent, appropriate response