West Basin Marina
As of November 23, 2020
In addition, no new reservations will be accepted for all campgrounds.
Hours of Operation:
|Monday - Sunday||7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
COVID-19 REOPENING UPDATES:
- Kayak, SUP, and Canoe rentals must be made 12 hours in advance. Rentals are for a full day only.
- All equipment will be sanitized before and after rental.
- Masks must be worn inside the marina.
- One person inside the Marina office at a time
- Credit Card Payments Only
The West Basin Marina has Canoe, Kayak & Stand Up Paddle Board Rentals; click Here for details.
The West Basin Marina is a year-round facility offering over 198 pier slips and 44 floating slips with water and metered electrical hookups. There are a pump-out station and a bathhouse with showers and laundry. The marina also offers a boat ramp, hauling, and dry storage.
Slips will be assigned for annual occupancy as available through the Marina Office. The Marina Manager has the authority to reassign mooring as necessary to provide the maximum use of the slips. The standby limit is six months. Priority for reservations is as follows, based on the date of applications: 1) active duty and reserve, 2) retired military, and 3) active and retired DoD civilians.
- Sailing lessons are available through the Navy Patuxent Sail Club, located adjacent to the Marina building. Sailing instruction programs and the Sailing Club provide plenty of activities for the yachting enthusiast.
- A covered pavilion with grills and picnic tables are also located nearby.
|Item||E1 - E5||All Others|
|One Year Contract Slip Rental with water & metered electric/ft.||$71.70||$77|
|Seasonal Contract Slip Rental (April - October) with water & metered electric/ft.||$49.50||$55|
|Monthly Contract Slip Rental with water & metered electric/ft.||$6.68||$8.80|
|Transient Per Night Authorized Patrons||$33||$44|
|Dry Storage Per Month (based on length of boat/ft.)||$1.98||$2.20|
|Dry Storage Boat Hauling/ft.||$9.90/ft||$11/ft|
Need information about camping on NAS Pax River? Click here to view the Camping Brochure.
For information on renting sailboats, check out the following website, located next door to the West Basin Marina: www.navypaxsail.com