Aquatics Center: Indoor Pool
The Indoor Pool will reopen beginning Monday, July 6, 2020 with modified hours, services, and will only be open to ACTIVE DUTY MEMBERS.
Hours of Operation:
|Monday – Friday||6 a.m. – 2 p.m.|
|Saturday & Sunday||CLOSED|
OPEN TO ACTIVE DUTY ONLY.
- Reservations are required. Please call 301- 342-5960. Limited to only 12 per hour.
- No reservations, no entry, no exceptions.
- 6 – 6:45 a.m. EXERCISE, 6:45 – 7 a.m. EXIT FACILITY
- 7 – 7:45 a.m. EXERCISE, 7:45 – 8 a.m. EXIT FACILITY
- Moderate exercise only
- No training items will be available. Bring your own.
- Only Fitness swim is available for Active Duty Members.
- No drinking from water fountains. Bring your own water bottle.
- No Shower.
- No towel service.
- No Group exercise.
- Please follow all rules and guidelines for your safety and that of the staff.
The Indoor Pool is a 6 lane 25 yard facility with non-turbulent lane lines located in the Drill Hall Fitness Complex. Fitness swimming and recreational leisure for the whole family to enjoy.
Indoor Pool Eligibility:
Active Duty, Reserve and Retired Military, DoD Employees and their family members, Members of the Sports and Fitness Program - Memberships may be obtained at the Fitness and Sports Office.
Fitness swim is offered free of charge during designated times. During these times a maximum of 6 lap lanes are open and personnel can swim on a first come first serve basis. We allow multiple swimmers per lane when capacity warrants it. When other programs are scheduled during these times the numbers of lap lanes are reduced. Other events could include Aqua Aerobics, Swim Lessons, Special Events or Saturday Rec Swim. Circle swimming is encouraged when more than two lap swimmers are present in one lane.
Active Duty & Dependents.........No Charge