Aquatics Center: Indoor Pool
Active Duty Members and their dependents.
New Hours Effective September 8, 2020
|Monday – Friday||6 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Saturdays||10 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
OPEN TO ACTIVE DUTY ONLY.
- Reservations are required. Please call 301- 342-5960. Limited to only 12 per hour.
- No reservations, no entry, no exceptions.
- 6 – 6:45 a.m. EXERCISE, 6:45 – 7 a.m. EXIT FACILITY
- 7 – 7:45 a.m. EXERCISE, 7:45 – 8 a.m. EXIT FACILITY
- Moderate exercise only
- Dependents can swim in a lane with same family members that are Active Duty.
- Only Fitness swim is available for Active Duty Members and dependents. NO RECREATIONAL SWIMMING.
- No training items will be available. Bring your own.
- No drinking from water fountains. Bring your own water bottle.
- No Shower.
- No towel service.
- No Group exercise.
- Please follow all rules and guidelines for your safety and that of the staff.
The Indoor Pool is a 6 lane 25 yard facility with non-turbulent lane lines located in the Drill Hall Fitness Complex. Fitness swimming and recreational leisure for the whole family to enjoy.
Indoor Pool Eligibility:
Active Duty, Reserve and Retired Military, DoD Employees and their family members, Members of the Sports and Fitness Program - Memberships may be obtained at the Fitness and Sports Office.
Fitness swim is offered free of charge during designated times. During these times a maximum of 6 lap lanes are open and personnel can swim on a first come first serve basis. We allow multiple swimmers per lane when capacity warrants it. When other programs are scheduled during these times the numbers of lap lanes are reduced. Other events could include Aqua Aerobics, Swim Lessons, Special Events or Saturday Rec Swim. Circle swimming is encouraged when more than two lap swimmers are present in one lane.
Active Duty & Dependents.........No Charge