Cedar Point Golf Course
HPCON BRAVO+ UPDATE
- Walk-ins are now accepted, reservations are encouraged, and tournaments may now be scheduled.
- For information and reservations, call 301-342-3597.
Hours of Operation:
In-Season: April through October
- Monday: 1100-Dusk
- Tues.-Thurs. 0800-Dusk
- Friday: 0730-Dusk
- Sat. and Sun. 0700-Dusk
Off-Season: November through March
- Monday: 1100-Dusk
- Tues.-Thurs. 0830-Dusk
- Fri. – Sun. 0730-Dusk
Holidays - 0700-Dusk
Cedar Point Golf Course COVID-19 Reopening Status:
- To reserve your spot, please call the Golf Shop, Tuesday through Thursday, from 7:30 a.m. until 6 p.m. Or click here to book online
- Times can be reserved three days in advance. Active Duty Personnel can call to reserve four days in advance.
- Call Tuesday for a Friday tee-time.
- Call Wednesday for a Saturday tee-time.
- Call Thursday for a Sunday tee-time.
- Face coverings are not required for fully vaccinated patrons inside the Clubhouse.
- Tournaments may now be scheduled.
- For additional inquiries, please contact the Golf Course Clubhouse at 301-342-3597.
- COVID ICO SOP for Golf Course during COVID19 - from CO
- Official COVID Procedures for Cedar Point Golf Course
The picturesque Cedar Point Golf Course on NAS Patuxent River features a par 72 championship course that stretches 6,714 yards from the longest tees. The course features well-bunkered greens with narrow, tree-lined bermudagrass fairways and spectacular views of the Chesapeake Bay and Patuxent River.
The original nine holes opened in 1947, but a planned extension of runway 24 prompted a new layout. Historical documents show that Robert Trent Jones visited the site in 1952 to offer his design services. Ultimately, the current design was produced by Fred Findlay and opened for play in 1954. (Mr. Findlay’s older brother, Alexander, known as the “Father of American Golf,” was also a golf course architect who designed courses beginning in the late 1800s). The golf course went through a complete renovation in 1998-1999 to include new USGA bentgrass greens, bunkers, tees, upgraded irrigation, and a full-service clubhouse. A second bunker renovation project was completed in 2014.
Course Amenities Include Pro Shop, PGA instruction, Mulligans Grill, two practice greens, two practice fairways, a target green, and driving range. The course is open year-round, weather permitting.
Golf Course Greens Fees
|E1-E5 Active Duty||$190||$800||$1,500|
|E6+ Active Duty||$240||$1,050||$2,000|
|Contractor / Guest||$310||$1,400||$2,700|
|Cart Fee (per rider)||18 Holes||9 Holes|