Navy Gateway Inns & Suites Patuxent River
Heroes Stay With Us!
Make Navy Gateway Inns & Suites your first choice for your lodging needs. Whether travelling on orders or for pleasure, we offer professionally managed and operated quality lodging facilities that include both private rooms and one-bedroom suites with kitchenettes. All of our rooms feature wireless internet, flat screen TV’s and comfortable queen-sized beds topped with white duvets.
Meet your Mission and Save Travel Dollars. NGIS is the official and preferred lodging choice for all TDY travelers helping guests meet fiscal & mission goals while delivering comfortable and welcoming accommodations with cost-saving room rates.
Save on Leisure Travel Stay with Us! Traveling for the weekends & holidays? Dont forget to check with NGIS! Reserve your room today!
- Priority 1, Official Duty Traveler-Armed Forces active-duty military on temporary additional duty (TAD) or permanent change of station (PCS). U.S. DOD civilians, both APF and NAF, on TAD or PCS. Contractors traveling on government funded orders.
- Priority 2, Non-Duty Traveler rooms are offered on space available basis to Armed Forces active-duty military who are in a non-duty status, retired military, family members, and U.S. DOD civilians in a non-duty status and their accompanying family members.
Priority is given to guests on government funded orders.
Leisure travel reservations are available 30 days in advance, for up to 7 nights. (Based on availability).
- The property consists of 35 Standard Queens, 74 Deluxe Queens (2 ADA accessible rooms), all rooms are non-smoking.
- Microwave, refrigerator and Keurig Coffee maker in all rooms.
- 18 person conference room.
- Complimentary laundry facilities.
- Business center.
- Flat screen TVs and in-room guest safes
- Cable TV
- NMCI computer access
- Non-NMCI computer access
- DSN telephone access
- Ice Machines
- Coffee Bar
- Daily Housekeeping Service and a Vending Area
- Free calls and long distance calls.
- Fax & copy service.