Month of the Military Child Purple Up Poster Contest – April 2023
Registeration Form can be submitted via this website, see below!
Contest Rules and Information:
- Open to all children Pre-K thru 12 th grade with Base Access.
- Registration is required with parent’s acknowledgement and authorization. Upon receipt of registration, a confirmation email will be sent with a registration number to be included on the back of the poster.
- Only 1 entry per child.
- Paper posters only (8 ½ x 11 at a minimum and 11 x 14 at a maximum). Any medium may be used – pencil, paint, crayons, makers, chalk, colored pencils, etc. Images should be the original work of the artist and reflect what it means to be a military connected child.
- Label back of poster clearly with the following information:
- Child’s name and grade
- Registration Number
- Submissions will placed in one of 4 categories. One winner per category will be selected and awarded a prize (Pre-K – 2nd grade, 3rd – 5th grade, 6th – 8th grade, 9th – 12th grade).
- Winners will be announced April 15 at NRC Solomon’s Spring-A-Palooza.
- All submissions received will be displayed at NRC Spring-A-Palooza event on April 15 th from 1-3p.m and at the NEX April 17-30.
- Posters may be submitted at the following locations:
- Any CYP facility (CDC 1, CDC 2, Youth Center)
- Fleet and Family Support Center (FFSC) (Bldg 2090)
- Community Rec
- Participants may pick up their poster from FFSC Friday, May 5 from 2-4p.m. If unable to pick up posters at this time, contact the School Liaison to make other arrangements.
For more information contact the School Liaison at 301-995-4004 or NASPax_SL@us.navy.mil.
Poster Contest Registration Form